Happy Monday everybody! I was just browsing around the Target website when I noticed they added three new beauty boxes for purchase—not sure if they just appeared today, but they're still available and a pretty good deal so I thought I'd share! In traditional Target Beauty Box fashion, all of the box contents are disclosed on the product page(s). You can read my reviews of some of the past Target beauty boxes here.
BOX #1: Target® Beauty Box - For Her ($10)
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen – Black Noir
- Revlon HD Lacquer
- Hair Food Thickening Solution or Hair Food Moisturizing Mask
- L’Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara
- COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Kit
- ChapStick 3-N-1 Total Hydration Lip Care
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum
BOX #2: Target® Beauty Box - Nautrals ($5)
- SoapBox Argan Shampoo
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream
- Burt’s Bees Facial Wipes
- SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Smoothie
- Borghese Age Defying Facial Scrub
- Acure Organics Facial Cleanser
BOX #3: Target® Beauty Box - For Him ($5)
- AXE Peace Shower Gel
- Gillette ProGlide FlexBall Razor
- Proraso Shaving Cream
- Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face Wash
- Dove Men+Care Dry Deodorant Spray
- Old Spice Swagger
Refer to the Target pages or images above for approximate sizes. All three of these boxes ship free—just pay the cost of the box and sales tax if applicable! Personally I got box #1—it had the most samples I wanted to try, even though it's slightly more expensive than the other two.
What do you think of the new Target beauty boxes? Will you be picking one up?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my full disclosure policy.