So here's a weird little story for you: My main squeeze Stan had an unexpected day off work today because an exterminator found a single bedbug in his office, and they shut the whole place down to fumigate. Adult version of a snow day? Anyway, he's been home all day getting up in my business, so I've been keeping him at bay with the promise of mini chocolate bars if he leaves me alone, hahaha. But that got me thinking—what are some other ways to beat boredom with fun-sized candy bars? That are maybe slightly less anti-social? Let the wacky brainstorming commence!
THING #1: CANDY BAR STACKING CHALLENGE
Nothing beats boredom than a little bit of healthy competition! If you don't have any proper games on hand, compete to see who can stack the most fun-sized Nestlé® Crunch® bars without making them topple! Bonus: The game pieces can also be the prize—winner takes all the bars their competitors let topple.
THING #2: USE THEM AS PROPS IN HUMOROUS TABLEAUS
Been meaning to get in touch with a friend you haven't spoken to in a while? Why not create a ridiculous 3D cartoon for them using candy bars and random stuff from around your house! The sillier the better.
Perfect for e-mailing or posting to a Facebook page without explanation.
THING #3: MAKE CHOCOLATE BAR MILKSHAKES
You know what's really delicious? Milkshakes. You know what's even more delicious? Milkshakes with bits of chocolate bar in them. It's like a drink and sundae in one! All you need to do is chop up some fun-sized chocolate bars, mix them into your favorite milkshake of choice and let the moisture melt them into gooey deliciousness. Or if you're feeling lazy, just grab a box of NESTLÉ® Buncha Crunch® and toss it right in. Seriously, when's the last time you had a good milkshake? Treat yourself.
THING #4: USE THEM INSTEAD OF CHIPS IN CARD GAMES
I've never been much of gambler so far as money is concerned, but replace poker chips with chocolate bars and it's on. Even as a kid I loved playing dreidel over and over and OVER (sorry mom) so I could build up my hoardpile of chocolate coins. Luckily it doesn't have to be Hanukkah for you to play games with chocolatey stakes—Nestlé® Crunch® Fun Size bars can be purchased pretty much anywhere year-round!
THING #5: EAT THEM!!!
Believe it or not there are a lot of days when I don't have time to play card games or make milkshakes, but you know what? Stopping for a wee chocolate break is a great way to get rid of boredom in and of itself. Or at least to get Stan to stop asking when he can have all the chocolate I promised him. Just don't eat too many at once or you'll end up like this:
If you've been feeling bored lately and need to add a little bit of "crunch" to your routine, you're in luck—Nestlé® has provided me with $20 to give away to one lucky reader to help them life hack their boredom clear out of the picture! Use it to pick up some crispy, milk-chocolatey Crunch® bars and other amusing accoutrements.
RULES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below. Each entry method may be done once per person, except for tweets, which may be done once per person per day.
- The prize is $20 USD delivered via Paypal or Amazon (US) gift code, winner's choice. There will be one winner selected at random. You must have a valid Paypal or Amazon (US) account to claim the prize.
- The giveaway is open to worldwide except where prohibited by law, and the full Terms & Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter widget.
- The giveaway period closes at 11:59PM EST on September 29th, 2015.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and will have 7 days to respond in order to claim their prize, so make sure you log into the Rafflecopter widget with a valid e-mail address that you check frequently.
Thanks for reading/good luck! And don't forget to check out Nestlé® Crunch® on Facebook. :)