Lovers of quirky jewelry and all things adorable, this post is for you! I recently had a chance to try out Jillicious Charms and Accessories (one of the merchants featured on shopping mega-site ShopLately), and I'm beyond pleased with what I got. If you're a fan of food-themed accessories or stuff that's just fun or Kawaii in general, you NEED to check out this shop. Today I'll be sharing a few of my favorite picks from Jillicious, plus a special sale AND giveaway! Are you excited yet?! Not sure if it's the adorableness or an excess of caffeine, but I'm going nuts over here.
Regular readers of my blog are probably familiar with ShopLately because I've written several posts highlighting some of the awesome and unique finds available on the site, but in case it's new to you, here's what it's all about:
- ShopLately is an online marketplace featuring a variety of designers and merchants. Think Etsy or eBay, except fashion and beauty-focused, plus much easier to navigate. Yay! You'll find a mixture of handmade/indie goodies and slightly more well-known brands in the marketplace.
- The site has new arrivals every Monday and special sale events launching every Wedensday. The merchant I'm featuring today (Jillicious Charms) has actually launched a special sale today in celebration of this post—check that out here!
- See tons of stuff you want to buy on the site? ShopLately has something called the Insider Program, which only costs $9 per year (with a 30 day free trial) and gets you FREE SHIPPING on all items. Think Amazon Prime for awesome baubles but way, way cheaper! (ShopLately items are only available to be shipped within the US at this time, just FYI.)
- New customers can get $10 credit towards their first purchase of $15+ by signing up via Facebook through my referral link.
OK, now for the good stuff. The merchant of the day is Jillicious Charms and Accessories, who hand-crafts ridiculously adorable jewelry, charms, and other accessories, most of which is themed after food. I have SO MANY Jillicious items "faved" in my ShopLately profile, so I was really excited to finally be able to sport a few of their goodies myself.
First things first, a veritable buffet of deliciously Kawaii earrings:
Note: They look good enough to eat, but just don't. They look much better in your ears than they do on your plate.
Candy Sprinkle Donut Earrings -
A delectable mini-donut that's absolutely dripping with rainbow sprinkles. These are available in your choice of six colors—personally I went with pink. Brown (chocolate) was a close second, but I was worried I might want to actually eat them if they looked too chocolatey.
Sushi Stud Earrings -
What's your favorite takeout food? Mine is vegetable maki rolls, so naturally I thought it made sense to have earrings commemorating that experience. I love the tri-colored filling—I'm going to say that the orange bit is carrot, the green bit is cucumber, and the yellow bit is pickled radish because that's totally my jam.
Ham Sandwich Stud Earrings -
As a vegetarian I'm pretending that the "ham" in these earrings is actually soy ham, but one's specific choice of cold cuts probably doesn't matter so much because OMG SO CUTE. I was actually waffling between these and Jillicious' Pizza Stud Earrings, but I'm glad I chose these ones because they turned out to be my favorites! And speaking of waffling, have you seen the Jillicious Heart Waffle Earrings? Chomp.
Not a pierced ear kind of guy or gal? Well Jillicious Charms and Accessories has a number of other types of jewelry and charms, including these ridiculously awesome keychains ....
Instant Noodles Keychain -
These are so amazingly delightful that I just don't even. Can't deal. (!!!) The level of detail is incredible—not only do the actual cups look like real ramen, but the insides look practically good enough to eat. Let's take a closer look:
The broth looks so ... brothy! And the little fork sticking out, squee!
Do you see all the noodles suspended below the broth?! I LOVE IT. FYI, Jillicious has five different styles of these keychains pictured in the product listing—I just happened to receive these two at random.
Awesomeness of the products aside, I was alsoreally impressed with Jillicious Charms & Accessories' turnaround time. I placed my order on the evening of October 6th, and it hit my mailbox on October 9th. That's FAST! Considering that they shipped from Texas, you couldn't really get any faster. Unless USPS invents a teleportation device. (We all know that's totally in their budget, right?) Jillicious was also kind enough to include a little bonus with my order:
Ooh, what's in the pouch?
Ta-daaaa! It's a little phone charm modeled after a Starbucks drink. Cute! (The charm I mean, not my ratty phone case.) I don't know if Jillicious Charms & Accessories does this with all orders or if it was because I ordered several items, but it was a nice surprise in any case!
These few items barely scratch the surface of everything that Jillicious Charms & Accessories has to offer, so be sure to check out their ShopLately storefront, as well as the special sale they have running until October 29th. I think their baubles would make excellent stocking stuffers or little holiday gifts, so if you like what you see you can shop early and save! And if you're a new customer, don't forget to sign up through my referral link to get $10 in ShopLately store credit.
Not ready to start your holiday shopping just yet? Well how would you like a chance to WIN some goodies from Jillicious Charms & Accessories? OK, if you insist. ;)
RULES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below. Each entry method may be done once per person except for retweets, which may be done once per day. The full Terms & Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter widget. The only mandatory entry is the free entry, so complete as many of the others as you like!
- This giveaway is open internationally (except where prohibited by law).
- The prize is one set of Jillicious Charms & Accessories Candy Sprinkle Donut Earrings (pink) and one Instant Noodle Keychain (style selected at random), aka the Shoplately/Jillicious Charms Giveaway. Retail value of the prize is US $18 and one winner will be selected at random.
- The giveaway ends at 11:59PM EST on October 30th, 2014.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and has 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize, so make sure you log into the Rafflecopter widget with a valid e-mail address that you actually check on a regular basis. (Seriously, please make sure.) If the winner fails to respond in the allotted time I will select someone else.
Thanks for reading and good luck! And even if you're not entering the giveaway, I'd love to know what you think of my Jillicious Charms picks! :)
Disclosure: The items featured in this post were purchased with Shoplately credit provided to me for promotional purposes, however any opinions expressed above are honest and my own. I did not receive any other form of compensation. This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my full disclosure policy.