I like spring. The weather is nice and all the pretty flowers come into bloom... well, not quite yet around where I live, but soon enough. In meantime I've been trawling through Etsy in search of unique springy things to tide me over until everything's green again. I present to you... my Etsy Spring Wishlist for 2015!
|All images are the property of their respective sellers.|
1. Cherry Blossom Cards - Small Blossom by LetterpressLight ($18 for 3)
Cherry blossoms are a pretty iconic spring thing, right? It's a bit too early for them to be blooming here, so in the meantime I think I'll admire these beautiful cards by LetterpressLight. Or use them to send a note to a faraway friend. Maybe they'll be blooming by the time it gets there?
2. Large Yellow Bright Pastel Hair Bow by vintANGE ($6.79)
I like wearing bows in my hair, man. The bigger the better. This pastel bow by vintANGE is simple but captures the feeling of the season nicely—bright, cheerful, giddy.
3. Large Cloth Napkins Red Turquoise Birds by ClearSkyHome ($18 for 4)
I'm not always good about changing up my home decor for the different seasons. (We may still have Christmas decorations up... shhh.) Life gets in the way of interior decorating sometimes! But cute napkins (with birds, no less) are a quick and easy way to jazz up your kitchen/dining room, and you don't even have to take down the Christmas tree to use them.
4. SPROUT Limited Edition Perfume Oil by OHWTO ($11 for 5ml)
Which scents remind you the most of spring? This limited edition fragrance oil by OHWTO has notes of wood violets, dewfruit, fresh earth, green leaves, lichen and moss, and delicate alyssum. Sounds deliciously green. I took a stroll through the park yesterday and the ground was still pretty barren and brown, so I could use a little green in my life right now.
5. Polished Stainless Steel Small Vase Earrings by Fleurings ($60)
When you think of spring, what's the first thing you think of? I bet you that flowers will be one of the first things to come to mind for most people, and these vase earrings (!!!) by Fleurings allow you to wear fresh-cut flowers like jewelry. That's one way to ensure that you're wearing unique baubles to every occasion.
6. POISON APPLE Limited Edition Matte Lip Haze by InsomniaCosmetics ($15)
Pastel pinks and cherry reds are classic lip colors for spring, but in indie-land, pretty much anything goes. There's something strangely appealing about this mint green matte lipstick by Insomnia Cosmetics... would it look good on me? I'm not sure. But it's evocative of spring nonetheless.
7. Daisy On Pastel Blue Hand Painted Discus Candle by LessCandles ($9.03)
Last but certainly not least, handmade candles are a great way to spruce up any area. But who need strong scents when all the flowers are in bloom? These amazingly beautiful hand-painted candles by Less Candles aren't scented, but they'll bring a light and cheerful vibe to any room in your home.
Now that I've shared my favorite Etsy picks for spring, what are yours? Wait... don't tell me yet. First, enter my giveaway for a chance to win a $25 Etsy gift card to help you get your seasonal shopping started!
RULES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below. Each entry method may be done once per person except for retweets, which may be done once per day. The full Terms & Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter widget.
- The prize is one $25 Etsy Gift Card, which will be sent by e-mail. One winner will be selected at random via the Rafflecopter widget. This giveaway is sponsored by HelloPrettyBird and is not affiliated with Etsy.
- The giveaway is open internationally except where prohibited by law. Please bear in mind that the gift card will be sent in USD—if you live outside the United States you will need to change your default Etsy browsing currency to USD in order to use the gift card. It's not hard to do, I'm just letting you know!
- The giveaway ends at 11:59PM EST on April 20th, 2015.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and will 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize, so make sure you log into the Rafflecopter widget with a valid e-mail address that you check frequently.
Thanks for reading and good luck! :)
What do you think of my Etsy spring wishlist? Which of these items feels the most spring-like to you?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my full disclosure policy.